Thursday, June 16, 2011

June Birchbox!

Yay! I just received my June Birchbox just a few days ago, and i'm excited to have received this month's goodies.

If you don't know what a birchbox is, it's a monthly subscription of $10 and you get about 5 samples every month to try out. You can check out their website @ www.birchbox.com to sign up!

These are all the goodies I got for this month. I even got a full sized Laura Gellar baked blush! 

 Oh-my-gee!! This smells soo good, it has like a nice fresh yet sweet scent to it. I suck at trying to explain scents lol

 I have yet to try this, but it's supposed to reduce excess oil on the skin, and since I have oily-combination skin, i'm excited to see if this product proves itself lol

 This is a weekly self-tanner, and I have already tried it, but only to a small area on the back of my hand and I like this product so far! It didn't leave my skin orange-y like some other self tanners, but a really nice bronzed look, like as if I actually did go tanning. Today I applied it to some areas of my body (where it is a little white-er than the rest of my body) and we'll see if it has the same effect.

 I was so excited to see this in my Birchbox this month. This is the most beautiful shade! Iv'e never tried any of Laura Gellar products, and so glad I got to try out this product! It's one of my favorites now for sure :)


I have yet to try this product out, but looks like it smells good :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg Your So Lucky To Have Gotten The Laura Geller Baked Blush!!! Makes Me Wanna Sign Up Lol

    ReplyDelete