Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hey my wonderful lovely ladies! :)
I know it's been forever since I made a blogpost, but I hope to start posting more regularly  from now on. :)

Anywho, I just wanted to say that Influenster has made a few changes since I was last logged on.  They now require you to do certain tasks and what not, which is fine with me, but I'm still getting used to the whole layout of the page, so I can't say very much. You also have a score now, which they never did before, and I guess that score depends on your reviews and activities on the site and your tasks? I think they also use this score to determine if you get a box as well? Like I said i'm still trying to get the hang of this, but they got you doing more taks forsure! Oh and now you need to request an invite if you want in, or if you know someone that is already with Influenster (ahem, like me :) you can request an invite and they will send you a link to register. So if any of you are interested in Influenster, let me know and I can send you an invite :) If you want more info on Influenster, here's a link www.influenster.com. I also made a blogpost of avox box I got a while back if you care to take a look and read my thoughts on some of the products.

Anywho, that's all for now!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment