Monday, July 18, 2011

Haul: CVS, Family Dollar, Big Lots!


I was in CVS and was browsing the makeup section (of course :) and saw this hidden in one of the shelves. I was so stoked to see and just had to buy it!


Here's the swatches without any primer.



This is what I purchased at Family Dollar. Those L.A. Colors eyeshadow brushes work so great, I definetly recommend these!




This is what I got from Big Lots... Omgeee I love going there because there's so many great finds for reallly reallly cheap! 




Swatches from the Loreal Hip duo eyeshadows.
(Top) Poppy
(Bottom)  Adventurous




This plum blush had some little refined glitter but its not that noticable once its blended into the skin.



 This lipstick is so true to its color and very creamy.





Fiesta Flush





Revlon 




 This lipstick has some little tiny glitter in it too, but you can;t tell once it's on the lips.
Perinial Peach




No comments:

Post a Comment